The Russell School of Ministry (RSM) believes the best way to learn how to minister effectively is through hands-on experience in real-life contexts. RSM’s training model combines classroom learning, field residency, and discipleship training to ensure graduates are prepared to meet the ever-changing leadership needs of churches and faith-based nonprofits.
What you receive through RSM:
- Innovative Courses that are practical, current, interactive, robust, diverse, and moderated by qualified faculty in conjunction with experienced practitioners in ministry leadership
- Field Residencies in ministry locations that provide practical experience and professional mentors
- Personal Discipleship with students and staff who reflect on God’s Word and his work in their lives in order to disciple others and replicate the discipleship process
- Manageable Schedule with a cohort that meets one day for classroom learning, leaving the remainder of the week for ministry application, online participation, and meaningful assignments
- Convenient Locations in the Greater Cincinnati Area or via video link to Indianapolis (IN), Rochester (MN), or Omaha (NE) satellite settings that also feature localized personal discipleship and field residency opportunities
- No Cost and therefore, no debt for the Bible and ministry courses that students complete as part of their program of study
- Flexible Programs that are transfer-friendly in pursuit of qualifications for a ministry or bi-vocational career
Perhaps you or someone you know can benefit from this practical and relevant ministry training model. Learn more at [email protected]
If you would like to become a financial partner with the Christian Church Leadership Foundation, you may send a check to: CCL Foundation, PO Box 14208, Cincinnati, OH 45250, or make a secure online donation at https://ccleadership.org/.