If you and your congregation have been looking for a clear path forward, an opportunity to identify and overcome barriers to health and growth, the Christian Church Leadership Network can help.
Based on extensive research, the CCL Network is now offering “The Church Working Right” seminar to churches and church leaders across the country. “The Church Working Right” will help you identify ways your church can grow in . . . .
- Identity: becoming a biblical community that fully embodies the ekklesia of Jesus.
- Leadership: Challenging church leaders to minimize self, prioritize mission, and empower members to execute effective and relevant ministry.
- Culture: pursuing values and norms that promote growth, unity, relevance, and effectiveness.
- Engagement: equipping and empowering congregations to seek and model Christ’s character.
- Evangelism: mobilizing believers to actively pray for and engage in disciple making.
“The Church Working Right” seminar will be presented in 23 cities across the US this year.
To find a TCWR seminar near you, go to https://ccl.network/events.
The Christian Church Leadership Foundation is honored to partner with Central Christian College of the Bible to prepare future generations of church leaders. If you would like to become a financial partner with the Christian Church Leadership Foundation, you may send a check to: CCL Foundation, PO Box 14208, Cincinnati, OH 45250, or make a secure online donation at https://ccleadership.org/.